Practical Conservation Task Day - Sprotbrough Flash
You can park just off the road on Nursery Lane next to the river - please note that this can get very busy. From here it is a two minute walk along the towpath to the nature reserve.
Join us for a day of practical conservation and reserve management tasks at Sprotbrough Flash Nature Reserve.
Contact: Jim Horsfall
Phone : 07867 353756
Useful Information for Task Days
Things you need to know:
- Task days start at 10am and usually run until 4pm.
- Sometimes task days may change because of adverse weather. Please check the website for updates www.ywt.org.uk/volunteer.
- If you’re new to a site, please call the relevant contact to check task day details and let them know you’re coming.
- New volunteers will need to provide emergency contact details and relevant medical details before beginning, just in case of any incident or accident.
What you should bring:
- A packed lunch and plenty to drink.
- Hard-wearing shoes, boots or wellies
- Old clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Waterproofs, sunscreen and insect repellent when necessary, you never know what the weather will do!
Tools and gloves will be provided.
Corporate partners wishing to arrange use of their corporate volunteering allowance should contact email@example.com