Volunteers at Stirley Farm (credt : Matt Womersley)
If you want to help, then think about volunteering!
Volunteers are invaluable to the work of Yorkshire Wildlife Trust and there are many ways that you could help out. You could:
- Be the eyes, ears and hands at the local level at your nearest Nature Reserve
- Bring specialist skills and knowledge to the Trust (although no experience necessary!)
- Help protect the habitats of special species such as water voles
- Get hands-on with managing ancient woodland or wildflower meadows
- Inspire a child who’s never pond-dipped or birdwatched before
- Help raise the money for the Trust to further our work in protecting Living Landscapes and Living Seas
If you are interested in volunteering, you can find out more on the menu on the left. Please explore our current opportunities and email email@example.com if you see something you are interested in.
"Volvox" is our volunteering newsletter, full of volunteering news and stories, plus a complete calendar of the practical task days across Yorkshire : download the latest copy here