Sedum House from Decoy Lake - Credit Peter Dawson
Looking to visit Potteric Carr? Here is some useful information...
April 1st - October 1st:
- Nature reserve: 9am - 5.30pm
- Kingfisher Tearooms: 11am - 5pm
- Car parking: Locked at 5.30pm
- Open seven days a week
October 2nd - March 31st:
- Nature reserve: 9am - 5.pm
- Kingfisher Tearooms: 11am - 4:00pm
- Car parking: Locked at 5pm
- Open seven days a week; closed between 24th - 28th December
- Members of The Wildlife Trusts : Free
- Adults: £4.00
- Children: £2.00
- Concessions: £2.50
- Family: £7.50 (two adults & up to four under 16's)
Potteric Carr Nature Reserve
Coming from Doncaster take the White Rose Way (A6182), at the roundabout follow the directions for the M18. Potteric Carr Nature Reserve is signposted.
From the A1 (southbound) come off at Junction 35 for the M18, then take Junction 3 towards Doncaster and follow signs for the A6182 (White Rose Way). At the first set of lights you reach, turn right into Mallard Way. Park at Sedum House.
Nearest train station: Doncaster
For further information get in touch with us by calling 01302 570077 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Potteric Carr trail guide||1.53 MB|