Practical Conservation Task Day - Willow Garth
Join us for a day of practical conservation and reserve management tasks at Willow Garth Nature Reserve. There’s always plenty to do whatever the season; reedbed management and removing invasive species to name a few. The nature reserve has a mixture of habitats including woodland and wetlands that need to be maintained for the wildlife and public.
Contact : Connor Byers
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 07824 542314
Useful Information for Task Days
Things you need to know:
- Task days start at 10am and usually run until 4pm.
- Sometimes task days may change because of adverse weather. Please check the website for updates www.ywt.org.uk/volunteer.
- If you’re new to a site, please call the relevant contact to check task day details and let them know you’re coming.
- New volunteers will need to provide emergency contact details and relevant medical details before beginning, just in case of any incident or accident.
What you should bring:
- A packed lunch and plenty to drink.
- Hard-wearing shoes, boots or wellies
- Old clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Waterproofs, sunscreen and insect repellent when necessary, you never know what the weather will do!
Tools and gloves will be provided.
Corporate partners wishing to arrange use of their corporate volunteering allowance should contact firstname.lastname@example.org