Engaged and motivated teams are at the heart of good business.
Our Wild Work Days offer a unique and cost-effective team building experience. They are a great way to:
- improve team working
- develop better communication skills
- create positive PR and strengthen your brand
- boost employee well-being and morale
- make a difference to your local community
Whether you want to help construct a fence, lay a hedge or revamp one of our ponds, we’ve got plenty of tasks available (no previous experience required!).
So why not escape the office on your next away day? Help your team to feel invigorated, better connected and instilled with a fresh sense of achievement and pride.
World Mental Health Day
Join us this World Mental Health Day for a wildly different team building day at six reserves across Yorkshire. Taking place on Thursday 10 October, get yourself and your team involved with some practical conservation.
"The net result of the day is one of happy smiling faces, a few aching limbs, but also one of time well spent with Yorkshire Wildlife Trust."University of Leeds
You can expect:
- an exclusive team building experience for groups of various sizes, in a spectacular setting
- all equipment and materials provided
- personalised task planning to suit your team
- full training, risk assessment and health and safety provision
- expert supervision from our conservation staff
- a fun and rewarding activity, making a real difference for local wildlife and communities
Charges start at £40 per head (plus VAT) for a full day or £25 per head (plus VAT) for a half day. A 20% discount is available to YWT Corporate Members upon enquiry.
We offer both ongoing partnerships and one-off tailor-made events.
Book your event
For more information and to arrange your Wild Work Day, contact our Fundraising Team.
Call: 01904 659570