Wildlife spotting with Wildlife Watch - Credit Tom Marshall
Are you aged 8 to 13? Then read on...
Taking part in Watch is an exciting way to explore your surroundings and get closer to the wildlife that you share it with.
By joining Wildlife Watch you can …
- Have fun and make new friends
- Become a nature detective
- Get stuck into local wildlife conservation
The membership pack! You will receive:
- A membership badge
- 'Wildlife Watchers' handbook to wildlife watching
- Wildlife stickers
- Wildlife Watch (four times a year), our lively magazine packed with features on UK wildlife and the environment news, events and competitions
- Wildlife poster (four times a year), which focuses on specific wildlife topics.
How to become a member
If your parents, grandparents or guardians become a family member of Yorkshire Wildlife Trust then you can automatically become a member of Wildlife Watch! Just jog their memories to add you and ask them to contact your local group on your behalf.
Don’t forget!! Ask your school teachers about Wildlife Watch as your school may already be a member and run regular activities.
Aged 8 - 13 and mad about nature? Then this website is for you! Learn more about your favourite plants and animals, download spotter sheets and play games.