Looking to visit Potteric Carr? Here is some useful information...
- Nature reserve: 9am - 5pm.
- Potteric Carr Cafe: 9am - 4pm (hot food service ends at 3pm)
- Car parking: Locked at 5pm - if you would like to stay later, then arrive before 5pm and ask at the front desk
- Open seven days a week (check website for Christmas closure times)
Prices from 1st April 2015
- Members of The Wildlife Trusts : Free
- Adults: £4.00
- Children: £2.50
- Concessions: £3.00
- Family: £10.00 (two adults & up to four under 16's)
No dogs or bikes please, they can disturb and harm our wonderful wildlife.
Potteric Carr Nature Reserve Visitor Centre
Coming from Doncaster take the White Rose Way (A6182), at the roundabout follow the directions for the M18. Potteric Carr Nature Reserve is signposted.
From the A1 (southbound) come off at Junction 35 for the M18, then take Junction 3 towards Doncaster and follow signs for the A6182 (White Rose Way). At the first set of lights you reach, turn right into Mallard Way. Park at the visitor centre car park.
Nearest train station: Doncaster
For further information get in touch with us by calling 01302 325736 or by emailing email@example.com.
|Visiting Information for Potteric Carr Nature Reserve||273.78 KB|
|Potteric Carr Nature Reserve trail guide||13.43 MB|