Sedum House from Decoy Lake - Credit Peter Dawson
Looking to visit Potteric Carr? Here is some useful information...
- Nature reserve: 9am - 5pm
- Kingfisher Tearooms: 10am - 4pm (Food Service ends at 3pm)
- Car parking: Locked at 5pm - if you would like to stay later, then arrive before 5pm and ask at the front desk
- Open seven days a week (check website for Christmas closure times)
Potteric Carr Nature Reserve will be closed on Friday 11th December for staff training.
2015 Christmas Closure Dates
- 24th December 09:00-14:00
- 25th December - CLOSED
- 26th December - CLOSED
- 27th December - CLOSED
- 28th December - CLOSED
The reserve will reopen at 09:00 on Tuesday 29th December as normal and will be open over the New Year period as well.
Prices from 1st April 2015
- Members of The Wildlife Trusts : Free
- Adults: £4.00
- Children: £2.50
- Concessions: £3.00
- Family: £10.00 (two adults & up to four under 16's)
No dogs or bikes please, they can disturb and harm our wonderful wildlife.
Potteric Carr Nature Reserve
Coming from Doncaster take the White Rose Way (A6182), at the roundabout follow the directions for the M18. Potteric Carr Nature Reserve is signposted.
From the A1 (southbound) come off at Junction 35 for the M18, then take Junction 3 towards Doncaster and follow signs for the A6182 (White Rose Way). At the first set of lights you reach, turn right into Mallard Way. Park at Sedum House.
Nearest train station: Doncaster
For further information get in touch with us by calling 01302 570077 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Visiting Information for Potteric Carr Nature Reserve||273.78 KB|
|Potteric Carr Nature Reserve trail guide||13.43 MB|